Today was not the best day. Brian had a headache (behind his head) all day. He knew it wasn't one of his better days.
He did have quite a few visitors so thank you all for going!
Heath was there in the morning (as always on week days!)
Bill & Dick stopped by!
Nancy and Ken also stayed for quite some time.
Becca and Taylor dropped by after dinner and took him outside to go on a walk as he got some more medicine for his headache, but then he had a stomach ache so we went back. I didn't want to push it today. I did meet with the Speech Therapist today for the first time. So it was great talking to her to know we were doing all the right stuff!
He did recall all the visitors today so that was a good sign!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOOps, didn't mean to delete my comment. I just wanted to edit it. This is the first time I have blogged :) Just figuring out all this modern day stuff! Brian, phoned Carl on Thursday afternoon and left a detailed message. He said he wanted to re-learn to play cribbage and made a joke about how Carl could beat him now - better take advantage of it while he could because he is on his way back. Brian, you are a funny guy!
Delete