He texted me before I stopped by and he asked me to bring his toothbrush and that he was looking forward to seeing me. I texted him yesterday that I was coming to see him today and taking him to get his hair cut & shave. He could have looked at his phone as a reminder, but that's ok! He is using his resources so that's a big step from even last week! When I got in he was on his IV and I asked him what we were doing today and he patted his head. I said what does that mean? Then he said I think getting my hair cut and shave!!! I couldn't believe it! I asked if he just wanted a trim on his beard and shave on his neck, but he was ok with taking it all off and according to him, "starting over."
So around 3pm I took him to Weldon's in Issaquah to get a shave and haircut.
Here are some pictures of the pampering he got today! He got a scalp massage, warm towels (4 times) a great hair cut, eyebrows trimed, and beard shaved. He looks like a new man!
See for yourself!




Of course then we had to stop by Starbucks. When we got back his place he somehow got my drink and drank it all! He couldn't stop talking about how good it was and different than what he remembered. Well after I got to my car I found out why! I had his drip coffee and he had my toffee nut latte! ha!!

No comments:
Post a Comment