Loves his family, friends, wine, hiking, golf, and travel! Keep coming back to this blog for updates on Brian's progress!
Monday, June 18, 2012
June 18th, 2012 - From Brian
Good day to my family and friends. First of all, I want to thank you for all of your good thoughts, words of encouragement and most of all prayers. Today, I have felt the best in quite some time. And to top it off, my son Heath took me to Starbucks. My recovery should now speed up considerably. Heath took me to the Dr today for blood work that should tell me whether the virus has decided to move on to another planet hopefully. I should get the results later this week. I want to thank everyone for your prayers, well wishes via mail or ground mail, webpage or the blog. I do sincerely appreciate all of your good thoughts, emails, mail and prayers. I can feel the heeling power of your good thoughts.
And a special thank you to all my children who have done so much for me. I love you Brandon, Rebecca and Heath. And a special thank you to family and friends who have done so much to help me. Again, thank you all for your best wishes and prayers. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
God bless you all.
See you on the trail.
Fore!
Brian Jones
Location:
Issaquah, WA, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment