Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17th, 2012 - Father's Day

Heath, Becca, and Taylor made it over to say Happy Father's Day to our dad. We took him outside for a walk. He walked the farthest he has been so far! We went out to the fountain they have across the street and we went around it twice! I would say it was at least a good 30 minutes of walking. He did great!
Afterwards we went back to his bed so he could get his antibiotics. We chatted for the next hour to ensure he didn't pull out the IV. I showed him the pictures and cards in his room. I read them to him and asked him about the people in them. He did good with his memory of them.


We took a few pictures and here they are:









Happy Father's Day Dad! Even though you won't remember this, it's one we will for sure never forget. Happy to have our dad with us and getting better every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment