Feel free to add anymore comments on here! I don't need the only voice to be coming from myself on this blog! Just go to the bottom of each post and if it says 0 Comment or 1 Comment, click on that. It will make you log into your Gmail account or AOL account before you post, so select whichever one you have to post as. I forgot I had to create one just to start blogging! :)
Thanks Wanda for pointing this out.
Today Heath took Brian out hiking on Tiger Mountain, just like old times!
Message from Heath:
Hike was great today! It was a little cold though but luckily I had an extra sweatshirt.
I drove him to North side Tiger Mountain Trail. We did the temptation lake trail, probably 1.5 miles total (25 minutes). He did great and felt good afterward; we could have easily done more if i had some water/snacks. Brought him back for lunch by 12 and then I had to leave.
His sister Nancy also stayed awhile and played some games.
Becca visited Brian around dinner time. He remembered his sister visiting and playing some really hard and new card games! He also remembered Heath, but didn't say anything about the hike. He did say he walked more today than ever though.
He was telling me it was like something clicked today and it feels as if he woke up. He doesn't remember being in the room he is in, but he said it's like he was in a dream or something. I am not really sure what that means, but maybe the virus is finally gone. We won't find out until around July 9th though.
We also talked about his house in Arizona and I was asking him for details and he did pretty good with knowing what he was changing out and how many bedrooms, etc.. I was surprised since I haven't gotten really anything out of him about Arizona previously. Maybe he did wake up from his dream! :)
He goes in to get retested on July 5th at 10am again.
Hike was great today! It was a little cold though but luckily I had an extra sweatshirt.
ReplyDeleteI drove him to North side Tiger Mountain Trail. We did the temptation lake trail, probably 1.5 miles total (25 minutes). He did great and felt good afterward; we could have easily done more if i had some water/snacks. Brought him back for lunch by 12 and then I had to leave.