OMG!!! Tough day. Can't find my phone! I love my sister and her husband, but really, their house ate her I-Phone and now my Droid! Haha. So I thought I would go thru my computer and see if I can remember my organization. Do you know what I found. I was so fornunate to be able to travel with the awesome family Schmatz about a year ago to visit places like Arches Natl Park, Bryce Canyon, Devils Tower, Grand Canyon, Mt Rushmore, Yosemite and Zion Canyon. The pictures were incredible. I am so glad I found these. I remember the family Schmatz, but do not remember this trip. We have to go again. Lol. Thank you to you all for an amazing trip. And then Nancy shows me the 2013 calendar the Schmatz's gave me with pictures of the trip. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I send my love. So here are a couple of my favorite pictures. I really liked them all, so was tough to pick a few. See you on the trail.
The
Schmatz Famly is awesome.
And they are fantastic
hikers!
Is there anything better
than hiking!!
Luisa
is an amazing young lady!!!
Hercules
No comments:
Post a Comment