During my healing process, I heard from my hiking group that we had hiked around several of the islands in Hawaii in January. Wow! All news to me!! So out of curiosity, I asked Mr Burch to send me a couple of pictures. So after he sent me some, I was looking for a place on my hard drive to save them to and guess what? You guessed it, I found a folder named "Hawaii". Surprise, surprise. And inside the folder were, not tens, but hundreds of pictures of our trip. There were several folders with pictures from all hikers. Wow! People who like to take pictures as much as I do. Wow! Just like my old phone, my computer is full of stuff. Important stuff, but full. Lol. So thank you to our hiking group for a great trip and thanks for the memories? I look forward to another wonderful trip in the future to build new memories.
See you on the trail!!!
Brian
Wow!
We are as high as Mt. Baker!! Amazing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment