Monday, November 5, 2012

Take A Hike!


Ken knows I love to go hiking, so he suggested I go for a walk while he and Nancy did some errands. So I went outside and took off for a hike. It was a nice day and I walked with my coat unzipped. I had a good pace and did some running to mix it up. I had gone for about an hour + and then decided it was time to come back. I was heading back and got a little confused with the numbering system. I was looking for 95th and the numbers were climbing, so I stopped to talk to a lady. She was waiting for her children to come back from school. We had a nice talk. She had just recently moved out here because her husband worked for Boeing. She didn't know her way around yet, but her neighbor was due at the bus stop imminently, so we were waiting. By then, I had been walking for about 2 hours. Just then Ken and Nancy pulled up out front because they were headed home and saw me chatting. I was off just a little and that was because the East/West and North/South streets were at an angle to each other so I was off a little.  Because as it turns out, 95th was not very far away at all. So all and all, I had a great walk. Did I say that I had a great walk too. See you on the trail.

 

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment