To all my family, friends and acqaintences: First of all, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I could not have made it through this difficult time without you. I just wanted to inform you that the blood test results came back negative and I will be released from this facility within the next couple of days. The bad news is I have no home to return to. I just moved out of the houseboat I was renting (or Brandon & Becca did)and my house in Mesa, AZ won't be finished with the remodel job until September. I do want to specifically thank my Children Brandon, Becca and Heath and my sister Nancy who spent countless hours helping me. And to Sharon Suver for getting me to the hospital at the very beginning of this ordeal. I love you all. I will make only a couple of comments, (1) I want to know how David and Susan can look just over 50 years old when I know they have been retired for over 50 years?? Of of course I remember Karen Whitmore-Holst. You were the center of excellence for EVMS for the agency. I was thrilled when an early retirement became available and you took advantage of it in order to take a more important job at home. And to my friend Phil Smith, whose happy outlook carries my through the day. But the note that stirred my memory into action the most was a card from Rnita about buying lunch during out next birthday celebrations. My memory is back.
Thank you all and God bless you
Brian
P.S. If you are ever in Mesa, please stop by.
Picture of the nurse removing Brian's IV (no more antibiotics!!!!)

Remodeling! Please make sure and film it and send it like you did the original house introduction! I will be excited to compare them. So thrilled your tests came out good and you are getting out!!! WOO HOO!!! The "dubs" are ecstatic to hear this news! Keep us all informed as to how things are going!
ReplyDeleteBesitos!
Annette