Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 24-25

Since moving into new place, I have a difficult time getting internet access.  Becca will vouch for me.  Ha, ha.  I hope this finds you all healthy and a little wiser. 

24 July - Heath picked me up a 10:30 and took me to see Dr Brian Ito.  He gave me a test and I scored 29/30..  He said I was making good progress.  We had a light lunch and then Heath took me on a hike to Rattlesnake Ledge.  About a 2 miles one way with a 1200 foot elevation gain hike.  Great fun!!!  Heath drops me off at my place at 4:00 pm.



25 July - At 10:00,  Heath drops by and takes me out for an hour walk.  He is doing sprints while I am walking.  He is training for his softball league.  Heath drops me home at 12:00 just in time for lunch.  Yumm!?  Following lunch Phil Smith and John Danell stop by for a nice visit.  I told Phil that I am ready to play golf! 

No comments:

Post a Comment