Brian had a headache again today. It got better as the day went on, but we think it might be due to him laying down so much. He can't take anything more than Tylonel since he has his lumbar puncture in two days and that doesn't help much.
Becca and Brian went on a good walk since it was so nice outside. We sat down on the bench by the fountain and had a good talk. We talked about what made him choose the house in Arizona. He started talking about the three bedrooms so his family can all come down and visit him. Then he started talking about something else and forgot what he was saying. I let him try and remember and he thought for a second and said, oh yeah you were asking me why I bought the house in Arizona. Yeah!! I couldn't believe it. Continued progress!!! In past days, he would have never remembered and we would have had to ask him again.
Becca then went and picked up Taylor and brought her back. We played the memory game and Taylor gave up before Brian did! :) Then we went back outside and Taylor rode her bike and we walked again. It was too nice to stay inside!
He remembered that tomorrow was July 4th and was wondering how he was going to see the fireworks. I said it might just have to be on TV this year since I don't think he can see them from where he is staying. I would take him if I didn't have to be in bed early since we have to work the next day.
Wait???!! What???!!! The house has room for the family...oh that's right...we were just like family on our trip...I believe we commented on that many times...so yes!...good thing the house in Arizona has room for your family :)
ReplyDelete