Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1st, 2012

May, June, and now July..

Brian had a good weekend. He had some visitors and thinks he got upgraded to a new room with a window view! :) I keep telling him he hasn't ever changed rooms, but I guess if it's a positive view for him I'll take it!

Brandon went Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Today Brian had Amy, Nancy & Ken, Shelley & Brad, and Katherine & Ed visit him.

Brian still continues to eat well and his strength continues to grow. They are graduating him from Physical Therapy since they can't do anything more for him since he is way beyond what they can do for him now. It's a good thing, but we just have to make sure more than ever that he continues to exercise every day.

2 comments:

  1. Brian and I did some texting over the weekend. On Sunday he said when I went to church would I put in a good word for him. I told him I already had. I put him on the prayer chain at our church last week. He thanked me and talked about getting blood tests.

    Brian, if you are reading this, know you are contantly in my prayers. I pray also for Becca, Heath, Sharon and Brandon. You will get through this - one day at a time.

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "dubs" are all praying for Brian as well! Hurry up and kick that virus out! Six more days and I am keeping all those positive thoughts for you to have positive results! I hope your long term memory includes last year! Otherwise, how will you know who we are when we show up in Arizona???? Can't wait to see the changes you are going to make to the house. Take care of you!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete