10-10-12. To Nancy, Ken, Brandon, Rebecca, Matt, Taylor and Heath. I had a Dr's appointment with Brian Ito. He even spells it correctly. Lol. Everything seemed to check out ok. Whew! He checked my blood pressure and my dexterity also. My sister and her husband took me. I wanted to use this blog to say again how fantastic they both have been during my journey thru this ordeal. It has not been easy for them either. They have shown intense patience and love throughout. I can never thank them enough. My children also support me tremendously while working, going thru training and raising children. Brandon, thank you for trying to get my finances under control. Lol. And on top of everything, my sister and Ken love to play games, so there is always something going on. Thank you and bless you all. All my love.
Loves his family, friends, wine, hiking, golf, and travel! Keep coming back to this blog for updates on Brian's progress!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Thank you to my family
10-10-12. To Nancy, Ken, Brandon, Rebecca, Matt, Taylor and Heath. I had a Dr's appointment with Brian Ito. He even spells it correctly. Lol. Everything seemed to check out ok. Whew! He checked my blood pressure and my dexterity also. My sister and her husband took me. I wanted to use this blog to say again how fantastic they both have been during my journey thru this ordeal. It has not been easy for them either. They have shown intense patience and love throughout. I can never thank them enough. My children also support me tremendously while working, going thru training and raising children. Brandon, thank you for trying to get my finances under control. Lol. And on top of everything, my sister and Ken love to play games, so there is always something going on. Thank you and bless you all. All my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment