Thursday, October 25, 2012

Busy Weekend of 19-22 Oct


 
 


10 - 22 Wanda wakes me up early, so we can go over to the Tri-Cities to meet their friend there to get more stuff. Wanda drives. I tried, but she wouldn’t go for it. Lol. We spend the nite at Wanda’s moms (Ruth's) house. Great fun! I don’t remember meeting her mom before? And I definitely did not know that Wanda and Ruth were such great musicians. They should go to Vegas! The next day we helped their friend load his truck and trailer and loaded Carl and Wanda’s van also. Anybody want to come to a garage sale? Haha.
                                                 
                                                                   Ruth and Wanda


                                           
                                                               Wanda and Ruth

 
10 - 21  A lady friend from college has scheduled a clothes party at a friend’s house.  Some lady brings lots of clothes to the house and the ladies get to see and try on lots and lots of clothes.  Wow!  Just bring enthusiasm and money.  So while the ladies have fun, the guys assemble at the Ficker household so the guys can have their form of fun.  So when the ladies return, a good time is had by all.  Smile! 
                                             Bill
                      
                                  Bill and Lorie
 
                                   Lane and Renee
 


                                  Lynn and Bruce
 

           
                                    Phil and Marie

 
                                                       
Carl (standing) and Wanda holding some apples (thanks to a friend in the Tri-Cities).  Apples for Nancy


10- 19 Doug Wing picks me up at Wanda’s place in South Everett and takes me to the DOD retiree’s luncheon. Met a lot of new friends. Hehe. Had a great time. As I told my sister, I really did not remember faces, but names yes. Thank you Doug for your patience. I really appreciate your assistance and understanding. Give Glenna a hug for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment