Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Golf at Echo Falls course


9-4  My sister, bless her heart wakes up at 0600 hours to take me to meet up with Phil Smith to go golfing .  We met at Les Scwab in Renton.  We golfed on the Echo Falls golf course.  It was great fun, except for the time I took a fall on a side hill and landed hard on my right lower hip.  Ouch. 

3 comments:

  1. That's nice that my dear son, Ryan, could take a half a day off to play golf with you and Phil. Looks like you had a good time - except for the fall, Brian. Any reason you fell? Is your balance off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are out! I think you are staying with your sister right? Day by day...getting better...getting stronger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie
      Thank you for the good thoughts. Yes, am back at my sisters. She and her husband have been amazing. My daughter and I just got back from Arizona. We talked to the builder regarding the remodel of the house and agreed to a date of November 1. Now I will see if my kids think I am ready to go. My health is day-to-day. Sometimes the headache is far too painful. And of course the memory is a whole other issue. Meeting new friends every day sometimes the same people. I hope all is well with you. God bless. Brian

      Delete