26 Sept 12 - I was put in charge of dinner to tonight. So shopping we go. I love to go shopping, I do remember that! So Ken and I go off to see what kind of damage we can do. I DO like steak, so we decided on NY steak dinner. Ken BBQ'd the steaks and I made salad, beans, and baked potatos. I did learn a valuable lesson. When you have decided to microwave the potatoes, be sure they are all the same size. It was very interesting that the three different sizes took between 10-18 minutes to cook. But all in all, everything came out ok.
Loves his family, friends, wine, hiking, golf, and travel! Keep coming back to this blog for updates on Brian's progress!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
What's for dinner?
26 Sept 12 - I was put in charge of dinner to tonight. So shopping we go. I love to go shopping, I do remember that! So Ken and I go off to see what kind of damage we can do. I DO like steak, so we decided on NY steak dinner. Ken BBQ'd the steaks and I made salad, beans, and baked potatos. I did learn a valuable lesson. When you have decided to microwave the potatoes, be sure they are all the same size. It was very interesting that the three different sizes took between 10-18 minutes to cook. But all in all, everything came out ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment