Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16th John Danell picks me up and takes me to a restaurant to join the PD retirees lunch which is held on a recurring basis.  It was great to see everyone.  I actually remembered everyone, but then we PD types were unforgettable.  Hehe.  So what is PD?  Government ease for Production Division.  That goes back a few years.  I had a great time.  Good seeing everyone.  When I grow up, I would to be like Arlin and live in a community with a golf course very close and a golf cart in the garage.  When I was working, I always wanted to be like Arlin.  You all looked great.  It was wonderful seeing you al.  Dick LHeureux took me back to my place.    Thanks Dick, you haven't aged a day since work.  You all take good care.  Ok, just in case you don't remember all of the handsome PD guys, here is a clue  L-R  Rust, Gunderson, Vercammen, Lheureux, Danell, Lang, Fretwell

No comments:

Post a Comment