So since he isn't updating Facebook either, I am going to post what he send me..
Landed in Mesa, AZ. Great flights, great flight crews, and great company. Will return in 17 days.
Sitting in a large van to take people to the car rental place. A lady sitting next to us had a 3+ yr old and a 1yr old. I started chatting with the mom and making strange noises with the 3rd old. The no nthe way out, I said good luck with the #3 to the husband. We were all smiling and laughing and having a good time. Tell me, do I like people as much as I do now? Everyone I come across is so nice.
Going to bed in my house for the 3rd time. Can't settle down. Got up at 3:15 am. Yes, just repeating in case you did not believe me. Is very cool to be sleepimg here. Don't really remember, but I like all aspects of the house. The location. The layout. The three bedrooms. The new floor is fantastic. Very liveable and adaptable for multipurpose uses. When I am better it will be open for visitations.
Dinner with Kath and Ed and Ann and Don joined us. Then going to Ann and Dons for breakfast. Then going shopping. Then coming back for the walk thru. Will take a couple days. Brandon, be ready for multiple calls.
Again thank you all for your support and love during this difficult time for me. I would not have survived without your love and support. All my love, dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment